Monday 5 August 2013

All aboard the bandwagon

I've created a blog. My first blog.
I have created it in hopes that I am going to spend the rest of my twenties traveling the world.. or in any case doing something to make you all insanely jealous. Mwahaha. 
Now that the blog is alive, so is the dream. Right?

First things first - if you are reading this, it is not okay to correct me on any spelling errors. This is the 21st century and text language rules. Mostly, it would just be embarrassing. Alryt? 

Departing on my next adventure in less than 20 days. Temporarily leaving the comfortable life in New Zealand for something slightly more raucous and unpredictable. Bring it on. 
The itinerary go as far as flights and visas.. And a voucher for an Everest Base Camp trek brought on a New Zealand daily deals website which is over $1000 cheaper than any and all other reputable adventure companies. Was that smart?

Down below is a photo of me at the Chinese Fishing Nets in Fort Cochin, Kerala. One of the most fascinating things about India is the pollutions ability to turn your boogers black. It's amazing. The lucky nose not only enjoys blackened snot but the aromas that is only India. Ones that cannot be described. Get ready nose!!! 
But first, Sri Lanka...


So stay tuned. Who knows what might happen? Hopefully my travel insurance has my back. 
In the background of my typing, my parents are watching the terminator.. So I feel its only appropriate to end this first almighty piece of fine literature with...
                       
                                                                Hasta la Vista, Baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment